2. What price range would you consider?
No less than _________ but, no more than __________.
3. Are schools a factor and, if so, what do you need to take into
(e. g., want specific school system, want kids to be able to walk to school, etc.)?
4. Do you want an older home or a newer home (less than 5 years old)?
5. What kind of houses would you be willing to see?
One story___, 2 story___, duplex___, townhouse___, condo___.
6. What style house appeals to you most?
contemporary___, traditional___, southwestern___, colonial___, no preference___.
7. How much renovation would you be willing to do?
A lot___, A little___, None___!
8. Do you have to be close to public transportation?
9. Do you have any physical needs that must be met, such as
10. Do you have any animals that will require special facilities?
yes/no; If so, what? _________
11. The Lot
Must Have / Would Like to Have:
___ Large yard (1 acre or more)
___ Small yard (less than 1 acre)
___ Fenced yard
___ Patio/ deck
___ Outdoor spa
___ Extra parking
___ Other buildings (barn, shed, etc.)
___ Special view of what? __________
12. How many bedrooms must you have? ___
would you like to have? ___
13. How many bathrooms do you want? ___
14. How big would you like your house
to be (square feet)? _____
No less than _____
But no more than _____
15. What features do you want to have in your house?
Must have / Would Like to Have
___ Air conditioning
___ Wall-to-wall carpet
___ Ceramic tile
___ Hardwood floors
___ Eat-in kitchen
___ Separate dining room
___ Formal living room
___ Family room
___ Separate den or library
___ Separate laundry room
___ No interior steps
___ "In-law" apartment
___ Spa in bathroom
___ Lots of windows (light)
16. Do you want to live in an area with a Community Association? yes/no
17. What else do you want in your community?
Must have / Would like to have
___ Community pool
___ Golf course
___ Basketball court
___ Tennis courts
___ Gated community
___ or doorman
___ Clubhouse/ activities
18. Are there any other special features or needs that
you must consider when you're looking for a home?